Like many magicians my first contact with Magic was a Magic Box offered by my parents for Christmas. After doing my classes for some years at the "Club des Jeunes Magiciens de Bruxelles", I took my first steps on stage.
I've always been interested in the mix of disciplines (magic, mime, pyrotechnics, etc.). Later I created an act (Feelings) mixing mime and magic and won with this a First Prize at the Belgian Championship in 1987.
In 1989 under the leadership of Stanislas (creator of the Cirque du Trottoir) we collaborated at the show "Les Magiciens/the Magicians". For 7 years we performed this show more than 200 times all over Belgium and France (including for the first part of singer Nilda Fernandez at the Olympia in Paris).
After this wonderful experience I decided to live my passion and become a "professional magician".
I have always loved exploring new techniques and this is how in 1998 I reworked an old technique from the 18th century. With a felt circle I created several hats and characters following each other at a fast pace. This act won a First Prize at the Belgian and French Championships.
In 2003 for the Halloween period we created the show "Wickawitch" at the request of the Bellewaerde amusement park. We stayed there for 5 years, each time with a different show, reaching over 20,000 spectators per season.
In 2006, for the Cap48 operation, RTBF asked my services to create “custom-made” magic acts for different presenters of this TV Channel (Jacques Mercier, François de Brigode, Joëlle Scoriels, Maureen Louys, etc. .). This formula was successfully reiterated in 2007, 2008 and 2009
In 2007 I made a childhood dream come thru (another one ...) by adopting my first parrot : a cockatoo named Gringo. I discovered myself a real passion for those particularly sensitive and intelligent birds.
Since then other parrots and a few parakeets join us and enlarge this family.
This is how I reworked my birds act by involving parakeets, the cockatoo and a macaw. This act is constantly evolving as other birds are joining us following their learning curve.
In 2011 I had the great pleasure of presenting this act at the "Plus Grand Cabaret du Monde" on France 2. More than 4 million viewers in one evening ...
In 2012 I was contacted by the Royal Palace to present my bird act at a gala in the presence of Her Highness Queen Paola.
In 2017, I was contacted by Walibi to create a new Illusion show in a Steampunk theme for their Halloween season. The Magic SteamShow was born ... Subsequently we presented a new version of this show for the Halloween season 2018 & 2019.
In the same time, I continue to perform my Trucabrac children's showin the 4 corners of Belgium, to propose my close-up animation for a lot of events for many companies across Belgium and Europe and above all to live my passion by trying to deceive, to amaze and above all to entertain an audience always delighted to see a real show before their very eyes.
- Cultural Merit the City of Rebecq in 2009
- 1er Prize Arts Annexes at the French Championship (AFAP) in 1998
- 1er Prize Arts Annexes at the Belgian Championship in 1998
- Participation to the World Championship (FISM) in 1988 in The Hague
- 1er Prize General Magic at the Belgian Championship in 1987
- 3e Prize General Magic at the French Championship (AFAP) in 1984
- International Magic Festival in Liège in 2018
- Creation of the Magic SteamShow for Walibi for the Halloween seasons 2017, 2018 & 2019
- 8st Dream & Illusion Evening in Lille in 2014
- Magic Halloween Shows for Boxtalino Circus in 2014
- Gala Dream & Illusions at the Crowne Plaza in Liège in 2014
- International World child party in Antwerp in 2014
- Christmas Gala at the Kursaal in Dunkerque in 2012
- Theater at the Sea in Ostende in 2012
- Gala at Royal Palace in Laeken in 2012
- International Gala at the Magic Convention in Brussels in 2009
- Halloween Show at Manbaye Fantasy in Spa since 2008
- Magic Festival in Nivelles in 2008
- Festival "Magic Meribel" 2005 & 2007
- Creation of the Wickawitch Show for Bellewaerde for the Halloween "Horror Fest" 2003 and a new show in 2004, 2005, 2008 & 2010
- Show with "Le Cirque du Trottoir" for Princes Astrid & her family for the festivities for the 10 years of reign of King Albert II in 2003
- Creation & performance of the Show 'Les Magiciens' in collaboration with the 'Théâtre Attrape' (Le Cirque du Trottoir)
1989 : Aix en Provence, Marseille, Paris, Bruxelles (A/B)...
1990 : Lausanne, Annecy, Créteil, Arlon, Welkenraedt, Bruxelles (Passage 44, A/B)...
1991 : Rouen, Vienne, Créteil (8x), Yverdon, Bienne, Ieper, Dilbeek, Spa, Woluwe (Delvaux)...
1992 : Suisse, Montélimar, Lyon, Valence, St Étienne, Dieppe,...
1993 : Suisse, Aubagne, Lyon, Aubenas, Fos/Mer, Tain l'Hermitage, Ixelles (Senghor),...
1994 : Dijon, Grenoble, Fos/Mer, Lyon,...
1995 : Lille, Mulhouse, St Lo, Ales,...
- Gala of the Italian Magic Convention in Bologna in 1987
- Gala of the Belgian Magic Convention in 1988
- Gala of the Theater Festival of Welkenraedt
- T.B.S. Night in the Casino of Middelkerke...
- Magic Days in Brupark Brussels
Television & Movie
- France2 : Le plus Grand Cabaret du Monde in janvier 2011
- RTBF : consultant for Cap48 in 2006, 2007, 2008 et 2009
- B.R.T. : Het Station (3x) - Baraka
- RTBF : Tête d'Affiche
- Participation at the movie " Les 7 Péchés Capitaux "
Animations & Close-up
Professional Fair ISM in Köln for Lotus, Advertising campaign "Back to School" 2004 for LU cookies, Advertising campaign for FRUTOPIA (COCA-COLA), 100 years from the Football Club of Stuttgart, Welcoming of the spectators and first part of Nilda Fernandez's concerts à the OLYMPIA of Paris, Grand Opening HABITAT in Barcelone, Open Days NIEDERRHEIN (3 ans), Bruxelles Champêtre, Smurf Party (Grand Place Brussels), National Children Party from KELLOGG'S, World Meeting SWIFT, 25 years C & A, World Convention of the Young Economical Chamber, Holiday Fair in Hasselt, FEELING magazine Launch, 20 km of Brussels, Decascoop Gent, Mirano Continental, Abbaye from Floreffe, IKEA, VIDEO SQUARE, B.M.W. and many others…
Romeyer, Kasteel van Zwijnaarde, Kasteel van Zaffelare, Château du Lac de Genval, Château d'Enghien, Château de Petit-Leez, Kasteel van Groot-Bijgaarden, Brussels Hilton, Hôtel Ramada, Hôtel Holiday-Inn, Westminster Hotel au Touquet, Europa Hotel, Antwerp Hilton Hotel, Ferme du Château de la Hulpe, Caves de Cureghem,...
EuroControl, American Express, Banksys, Shape, Touring Secours, Solvay, Belgacom, Westinghouse, Dexia, Procter & Gamble, OTAN, Golf du Berquy, Motorola, Banco di Roma, I.B.M., A.G., Banque Générale, Assubel, Monsanto, Volvo, E.B.E.S., B.N.P., Renault, Hewlet-Packart, Boeringher-Mannheim, Nestle, Citroën, P.M.U., Alcatel, Europa Meubel, AT & T, ...
Lot of Schools in Brussels e.g. : Ecole Préparatoire et Maternelle R. Catteau, Ecole Maternelle et Préparatoire des Pagodes, Athenée Maimonde, Ecole Maternelle de la Buanderie, Ecole Maternelle des Riches Claires, Ecole Maternelle Maurice Carême, Ecole Préparatoire Emile Bockstael, Ecole Fondamentale E. Andre, Ecole Princesse Paola, e.a.
Outside Brussels : Ecole Maternelle d’Hembeek (NoH), Ecole St Vincent de Paul (Enghien), Ecole Jean Paul II (Perwez), Ecole de la Gaminerie (Lessines) etc...as well as many schools in the Dutch-speaking region.